NYSC: DG, Brig Gen Johnson Olawumi Confirms Exit


The Director General of National Youth Service Corps (NYSC), Brigadier-General Johnson Bamidele Olawumi has confirmed his departure and the payment of corps members allowance.
The DG disclosed this in a text to passing out, Corps Members (Batch A). It reads: “My dear Corps Members of 2015 Batch A, I can confirm that your April 2016 allowance will hit your accounts latest tomorrow afternoon, Thursday 14 April 2016 as you are passing out.
“Note also that those of Stream 2, Batch A 2015 will also receive in addition, their outstanding one month allowance.

“Congratulations for a successful Service year. I wish you all the best in your future endeavors even as I also depart the Scheme for other military assignment. I love you all.”

Share on Google Plus

About Jerry Paul

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comment: